Monday, July 26, 2010

Let's Get It On

Hello World! how's things? same here. yea, i hear that. what? no, i didn't hear about that, is she okay? well, that's a relief, is there anything i can do to help? well, you got my number...yea, i gotta go too. okay, great. call me later. alright, see ya

so it's finally time that i get with you kids and your atari remote button controlled television thingies and take a leap into the digital age with my brand new, never before seen until now, amazing and wonderful blog, where i will write down my thoughts for the whole world to see....wow, when i say it like that, it doesn't sound like such a great idea, but good sense has never stopped me from moving forward, and i'll be damned if i'm going to let one, okay twelve, dead hookers ruin my future

if anyone out there actually reads this crap, you are in for a treat, for i have literary tourette's, FUCK!! PENISSSSSS!!! see what i mean? so kick back, light some incense, put a hand down the front of your pants and let the horror caress you in a gently, yet eerily possessive manner...okay, this will go a lot easier if you just RELAX...there, that's much better, shhhh, it's gonna be okay, i just want you to feel good

those of you who know me know that i enjoy lifting heavy objects (well, heavy for me), setting them back down, and doing it again a few times. i also enjoy laughing at people other than myself, saying off-color things at inappropriate times, looking off to the side of one's head while i am talking to them, putting my penis on things, and, of course, da laydeez. and you will find all of that here and more, but most of all, i will be posting my workouts, thereby tracking my progress

i love each and every one of you, you are all special and i am so proud of all of you, you did great out there, now let's go shower...

No comments:

Post a Comment