Saturday, July 31, 2010

End of the first week, and i'm beat!

The first week went well. I'm getting better, I think, at the lifts, and it's going exactly as Rip said it would. I've decided to limit my assistance work to plank holds, chin ups, and building my traps with high pulls, and, later, shrugs. I'm getting a feel for the amount of rest time between sets, depending on the load, keeping my trunk straight and tight, grip postion and thumb placement, and head position. I scraped my shins on the deadlift, I'm pretty proud of that, and on the third rep of my work set, I almost passed out, it felt pretty cool.

Squat:

45 x 5 x 2
95 x 5 x 1
115 x 3 x 1
135 x 2 x 1

175 x 5 x 3

total work: 4,165lbs.

Bench Press:

45 x 5 x 2
65 x 5 x 1
95 x 3 x 1
115 x 2 x 1

140 x 5 x 3

total work: 3,390lbs.

Deadlift:

135 x 5 x 2
155 x 5 x 1
185 x 3 x 1
225 x 2 x 1

325 x 5 x 1

total work: 4,755lbs.

Plank Holds:

5 x 30sec.


I skipped the chins and run because I was really exhausted. I really need this two days of complete rest. I just have to figure out what I'm going to do. Solitary confinement limits recreational opportunities. I do have a laptop though, so I'm going to finish watching the "24" series I picked up. I never watched it when it was on TV. It's okay, so far, some of it's a little far-fetched, but it's a TV show, so what do you expect, god, you're so anal. Anyways, Elisha Cuthbert is a goddess and I would marry her if she asked, but I don't think she will.

That's all for now. Thanks for tuning in. Play nice, kids!

FIGHTING TIRED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment